please deactivate services by default!

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Thu Sep 25 12:33:24 UTC 2008

> Add sshd cups bluetooth and avahi to the list as well..

sshd seems to be deactivated by default on my laptop (I cannot remember
deactivating it), bluetooth can be activated on command (hardware
switch, starting a bluetooth app) but cups seems to be a problem. How
would you print things when the printer is attached to a server (how
even discover it)? Avahi may be a little talkative but for home purposes
it seems pretty usefull.