Lack of FESCo meeting summaries

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 20:54:11 UTC 2009

I have to apologize for the intermittent meeting summaries from FESCo
lately.  With this term of FESCo, we implemented a system whereby each
member would do the summary for two weeks, and then the duty would
pass to the next member, in order to alleviate the burden on the
chair.

It's become pretty clear that's a failed approach, and since I
maintain the FESCo tickets and close them out after a meeting
(generally with a summary of the outcome), I'll just send out a
summary after I do that from here on out (which generally happens on
Friday night or Saturday).  I also plan on publishing retroactive
summaries where they have not been, hopefully also this weekend.

Thanks!
/jds