Another Dwarf Error with rawhide

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sun Apr 5 08:06:29 UTC 2009

On 04/04/2009 09:52 PM, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> On 04/04/2009 02:54 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>> Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
>>> /usr/bin/ld: Dwarf Error: Offset (44013) greater than or equal to
>>> .debug_str size (35429).
>> Once again, I think the real errors are the undefined references.
>
> Except that the clucene library provides all those things.

I've hit those dwarf errors too, and in my experience they go
away when you solve the undefined references.

In my case templates were causing issues, but that does not seem
to be the case here.

Can you post a src.rpm or something like that, then I can try to
reproduce the error and see if I can fix the undefined references.

Regards,

Hans