Is this me or... it it doesn't work?

Oscar<Soker> sokerlp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 14:24:41 UTC 2009

In the past days I tried to install the beta release for fedora 11 using a
vm on VirtualBox, but unfortunately  I wasn't able to do that 'cause after
starting the copy from the live cd to the hard disk a bug message appear,
terminating the wizard, I updated yum, rpm,  anaconda and of course its
dependencies before start this process again, but once again  I got the same
error report, after many tries I got new error saying that something went
wrong with my file system,  :|, then I tried to install fc11b  in a
partition using ext3 and the wizard says it is not possible...wtf??  why do
I have that option but I cannot use it???

So, what am I doing wrong...

I hope this is just me doing something wrong

Thanks in advance

Atentamente Oscar:

Sent from Guadalajara, Jal, Mexico