f11 beta xfce live install/run problem

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 14:37:31 UTC 2009

I should have sent out an update on this, just didn't think about it.

Kevin Fenzi composed an unofficial incremental image that I've been
fortunate enough to get a hold of and do some testing, the issues have
actually already been fixed in rawhide. I composed a new unofficial
incremental image myself yesterday, it is available here:
http://www.shsu.edu/~ajm023/fedora-xfce-20090407.iso

sha1sum fedora-xfce-20090407.iso
a9a20f943e7dfa22300478cde1cf86e6ca9dcef5  fedora-xfce-20090407.iso

My image is *completely* unofficial but was put together using the
xfce spin kickstart from the git repository. Anyone who would like to
download it for testing is welcome to, I'll probably leave it up for
download for at least a week.

-Adam

--
http://maxamillion.googlepages.com