f11 beta xfce live install/run problem

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Apr 8 15:35:59 UTC 2009

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009 09:37:31 -0500
Adam Miller <maxamillion at gmail.com> wrote:

> I should have sent out an update on this, just didn't think about it.
>
> Kevin Fenzi composed an unofficial incremental image that I've been
> fortunate enough to get a hold of and do some testing, the issues have
> actually already been fixed in rawhide. I composed a new unofficial
> incremental image myself yesterday, it is available here:
> http://www.shsu.edu/~ajm023/fedora-xfce-20090407.iso
>
> sha1sum fedora-xfce-20090407.iso
> a9a20f943e7dfa22300478cde1cf86e6ca9dcef5  fedora-xfce-20090407.iso
>
> My image is *completely* unofficial but was put together using the
> xfce spin kickstart from the git repository. Anyone who would like to
> download it for testing is welcome to, I'll probably leave it up for
> download for at least a week.

Yeah, I meant to post here too, but I guess i only posted on the thread
on test-list. ;( (The dangers of multiple lists having the same
discussion).

http://mirrors.tummy.com/pub/tmp/Fedora-xfce-20090404-i686.iso

Is my unoffical compose using the official git kickstart.

I have been unable to figure out what went wrong with the i686 beta. ;(
I have asked rel-eng to do a snapshot this week and I will be testing
that as soon as it exists.

> -Adam

kevin