My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Wed Apr 8 17:26:09 UTC 2009

On Wed, 8 Apr 2009, David wrote:

> "switch the distro" won't work. All are going this way.
>
> So your, and the others, options, are the same as when this started. Change
> it back yourself or live with it the way that it is now. A sub-option, if
> you want to call it an option, is to keep complaining. But you will still
> have to deal with one of the others.
>
> I am sorry that you are unhappy but I am finished with this thread.

On the contrary, look at the "sbin in regular user path". It came up
repeatedly and lo and behold, we have it in Fedora 11 and it makes me
happy. You describe it as "complaining" but you can describe it also
as "pointing out an issue has not reached concensus"

We'll see where the ctrl-alt-bksp issue goes. And for tha matter, the
same with the requests I've made in the past for UseDNS in the default
ssh client config.

Paul