rawhide report: 20090408 changes

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Apr 9 23:23:52 UTC 2009

Jesse Keating wrote:
> Because we don't actually have a functioning secondary arch system.
> What was promised was that once we have a working secondary arch system
> and a arch successfully using it we would move ppc to a secondary arch.

We have build systems up for several secondary architectures, and some of
them also made releases (e.g. ARM). They were late, but that will always be
the case, we cannot expect secondary architectures to be ready on release
day. Allowing them to work on their own schedule is the whole reason
they're secondary.

        Kevin Kofler