Orphaning a few packages

Matthias Saou thias at spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.spam.egg.and.spam.freshrpms.net
Sun Apr 12 18:17:08 UTC 2009

Hi,

Though having been able to dedicate a lot less time than before to
Fedora during the past few years, I still maintain all of the packages
I own as well as I can. But some packages I have lost interest in, and
have become a burden to maintain. I'm sure others who are still using
them would do a better job than me at maintaining them, which is why I'd
like to orphan the following packages (open bugzilla reports listed for
reference) :

 * djvulibre : 443953, 444699
 * js: 341631
 * moin : lots
 * ucarp : 247082, 427495, 449266, 455394, 458767
 * portaudio : 478719

I'll proceed to releasing ownership in the pkgdb now. I'm particularly
ashamed of the shape I've left moin in... please forgive me. I really
hope someone will be able to give these the attention they deserve!

Matthias