Mono-2.4 and ppc in rawhide

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Apr 13 09:49:19 UTC 2009

Hi,

As it stands, the f11 release will not contain a ppc/ppc64 version of
mono due to a continued build issue.

As a compromise, would it be acceptible to download the latest svn
tarball, do a complete diff and patch in the diff file and then release
it but not with the svn attribute? (assuming it will build on the ppc
machines).

Failing that, should I just build mono from svn and check that in today
as a chain build? Time is short - it's my birthday today, I've also got
my kids for it (first time in 2 years), so a quick reply would help.

TTFN

Paul