My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Mon Apr 13 21:13:20 UTC 2009

On 2009/04/13 13:32 (GMT-0530) Rahul Sundaram composed:

> Regardless of which default setting you prefer, the clear evidence is
> that people do end up doing it accidentally.

I prefer to think no three key combination can be struck by accident, but
rather only by incompetence of keyboard design and/or user. There's a limit
to how far anyone or anything can go to prevent "accidents".

As long as standard keyboards continue to keep some considerable distance
between any two of those three keys, Ctrl-Alt-BS should by default continue
to function as it did last century.
--
"He who works his land will have abundant food, but the
one who chases fantasies will have his fill of poverty."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/