Frozen for Fedora 11

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 08:45:23 UTC 2009

We've reached the final freeze, as well as mass branched.  From this
point on, builds from F-11/ will go to dist-f11-updates-candidate and
builds from devel/ will go to dist-f12.  dist-f11 itself is locked.
To request a freeze override, please use the Final Freeze
Policy[1]

If you're closing bugs by doing builds, please ensure that those builds
get properly tagged for our final release.

To check the status of your particular build/package, you can look at
the contents of the 'dist-f11' tag in Koji.  This is the tag for
rawhide, and what rawhide will compose from until F11 is done.

koji latest-pkg dist-f11f10-final <foo>

It's the last mile folks, lets make it awesome!

[1]: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/ReleaseEngineering/FinalFreezePolicy

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!