Intent to EOL jlint

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 21:15:34 UTC 2009

I rescued jlint from the orphanage awhile back when Ville decided to
drop it.  Now we have findbugs in Fedora, a much more capable tool
than jlint.  Also, jlint upstream has effectively declared that he
will never develop jlint again.  I don't see the point in keeping the
old jlint tool around anymore.  If somebody wants it, I'll gladly pass
ownership.  If I don't hear from someone by a week from today, I'll
follow the EOL process for this package.

Regards,
--
Jerry James
http://loganjerry.googlepages.com/