My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Apr 16 18:41:41 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 20:29 +0200, Lars E. Pettersson wrote:
> >> Yes, but why?
> >
> > I don't *care*. Stop trying to argue with me. My only position on this
> > is it really doesn't matter as much as you all seem to think it does. I
> > don't care if it stays the way it is or gets patched, I just wish
> > everyone would quit wasting time bikeshedding about it.
>
> OK, so we should just sit here doing nothing when we see a change that
> *we* consider bad? Nah, better to speak up, I think.

No, I think after the twenty-three thousandth thread on the fiftieth
different mailing list rehearses the same three arguments *again*,
people should cut their damn losses and do something productive instead.

> You have the notion that this does not matter, but I, and apparently
> quite a few others, think it does.

I have the notion that it doesn't matter anywhere near enough to be
worth this amount of grief. As I said: grow a sense of proportion.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey