My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Thu Apr 16 19:40:32 UTC 2009

On 2009/04/16 10:44 (GMT-0700) Jesse Keating composed:

> On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 19:33 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

>> If they feel sufficiently pissed, they will quit and leave Fedora
>> alone.

> People threaten that all the time, and yet they never seem to follow
> through.

How exactly do you gather data on who does or does not leave after
threatening to leave?
--
"He who works his land will have abundant food, but the
one who chases fantasies will have his fill of poverty."

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/