My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Suren Karapetyan surenkarapetyan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 20:37:05 UTC 2009

On Friday 17 April 2009 00:50:05 Adam Williamson wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 15:40 -0400, Felix Miata wrote:
>
> (You might know the two or three people I'm thinking of, here...:>)
> --

Either drop this "two or three people" point or add me to the list too
 (so it will be four).

To anyone who still hopes the change will be reverted:
If You haven't figured it out Yourselves: The change *will not be reverted*.
Also please note that the people You're arguing with are usually (always?)
just random people who aren't the ones who made the decision.
And no, You will not find anyone @RH who will agree that
previews behavior was better, far from saying that the change should be
reverted.

Suren