My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Apr 17 05:28:30 UTC 2009

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 19:33 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
>> If they feel sufficiently pissed, they will quit and leave Fedora
>> alone.
>
> People threaten that all the time, and yet they never seem to follow
> through.

Yes,
* as a developer, I like Fedora
* as sysadmin, I find Fedora has derailed and become increasingly unusable.
* as desktop user, it doesn't need much and I can't avoid "calling
Fedora's desktop" crap.
* as Fedora project participant, Fedora's leadership and some @RH's
behavior gradually drives me off.

... the problem is lack of better alternatives.

.. and me not having giving up hope on Fedora.

Ralf