My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Christopher Brown snecklifter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 10:02:28 UTC 2009

2009/4/16 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>:
> On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 01:37 +0500, Suren Karapetyan wrote:
>> You will not find anyone @RH who will agree that
>> previews behavior was better
>
> On the contrary, you'll likely find many people who work for Red Hat
> that would prefer the old behavior, they're just not wasting their time
> by arguing about it on a distribution mailing list.

How sad a statement that truly is.

Jesse, I'm a big fan of the all work that you do (it doesn't go
unnoticed) and likely this comment has come off the back of getting
annoyed of the amount of discussion there has been on the issue but if
you really think that arguing about changes to default behaviour in
Fedora is a waste of time then I'm not sure what to say.

The dissent, for the most part, shows how passionate people are about
these changes. It is most certainly not a waste of time.

--
Christopher Brown