My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 15:43:28 UTC 2009

 2009/4/16 Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com>:
> On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 01:37 +0500, Suren Karapetyan wrote:
>> You will not find anyone @RH who will agree that
>> previews behavior was better
>>
> On the contrary, you'll likely find many people who work for Red Hat
> that would prefer the old behavior, they're just not wasting their time
> by arguing about it on a distribution mailing list.

So what are they doing instead? Absolutely nothing?  How ridiculous.
Let's just make a bunch of extremely bad decisions and keep bad
defaults because actually trying to convince someone that the defaults
or decisions people make are bad is pointless.

I think we should remove the "Friends" section from the Fedora
Foundations page. Because community input and discussion is a waste of
time according to Jesse Keating.