packages that have not yet rebuilt in dist-f11

Dennis Gilmore dennis at ausil.us
Sat Apr 18 03:39:58 UTC 2009

On Friday 17 April 2009 09:53:26 pm Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> On 04/17/2009 06:35 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
> > On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 14:46 -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> >> The following packages have yet to be built in dist-f11
> >
> > The list from bill is a bit light.  I've re-ran my needed rebuild script
> > and it is at http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/needed-f11-rebuilds.html
>
> Just to be clear,
>
> spot: piggyback
>
> is a false positive, because:
>
> ExclusiveArch: sparcv9
>
> I did point this out to you before. :)
>
> ~spot
ausil (9):
prtconf
silo
xorg-x11-drv-sunbw2
xorg-x11-drv-suncg14
xorg-x11-drv-suncg3
xorg-x11-drv-suncg6
xorg-x11-drv-sunffb
xorg-x11-drv-sunleo
xorg-x11-drv-suntcx

same deal with mine.  some of these have been rebuilt.  silo needs fixing and
the unbuilt x modules i need to grab tarballs from git. where they have been
fixed up to build against the current X server

xorg-x11-drv-sunffb
xorg-x11-drv-sunleo
prtconf

have been buillt