packages that have not yet rebuilt in dist-f11

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Apr 20 18:38:55 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-20 at 14:19 -0400, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:

> I don't understand.
>
> oget (1):
>     zynjacku
>
> This new package was built 1 day before your email. Do I need to apply
> for a final freeze break? I don't care if the package goes directly to
> F-11 or to the updates.

It should go somewhere, I suppose I'll have to try and modify the script
to look at pending updates, but those aren't guaranteed to go out, so
you could also just mentally filter it.

This is the problem with taking so long to do your builds, the
constraints of the testing start to break down.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!