Independent Fedora bug tracker

Christoph Höger choeger at cs.tu-berlin.de
Wed Apr 22 16:00:53 UTC 2009

Honestly, I disagree.

RedHat as a company provides a lot to the community. Think of e.g. Dan
Williams work on NM, that is used by all (including competeting) distros
end most users.

I, personally, think of using fedora as "beta testing" red hat in a way
that means: If I report a bug, eventually Red Hat can improve its
product.

The conclusion: As long as there are no real regressions in community
bugfixing, I think all those bug reports are a little price compared to
what "we" consume.

regards

christoph

ps: the slowness ... yes, I know. Somebody should really fix this...