F11 Preview Hard Lock

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 01:18:29 UTC 2009

F11 Preview.i368 with all updates as of 30 minutes ago!  Everytime I visit
www.wthitv.com (with firefox) my computer hard locks with only mouse
movement.  CTRL+ALT+F1 etc do nothing.  I first tried without flash then
also with flash, no difference.

/var/log/messages now only shows output since the most current boot?  No
older data, new behaviour?  Only relevant hardware I can think of would be
the graphics card, Intel Corporation Mobile 945GM/GMS/GME, 943/940GML
Express Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 03).

Anyone confirm before I BZ it?

--
projecthuh.com
All of my bits are free, are yours?  Fedoraproject.org