Fedora 11 Preview Release announcement

Roberto Ragusa mail at robertoragusa.it
Wed Apr 29 20:20:23 UTC 2009

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Tue, 2009-04-28 at 18:43 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
>> I'm sorry, I can't hear you. Can you turn it up a bit?
>>
>> What do you mean, it won't go any louder? The _last_ release used to go
>> louder.
>
> This release already goes up to 11...

This "goes up to 11" thing started a lot of time ago; IIRC the choice
of the name for F10 was influenced by the idea to "prepare the way"
for this joke.

What I find somewhat amusing and finely ironic is that the
release is approaching and the most debated issue (with hundreds
of messages) is.... how the audio level should be controlled by
the mixer.

8-)

   Roberto Ragusa    mail at robertoragusa.it