Where are the Summaries of the FESCo meetings?

Hallo,

in the past there was a good practice that the summaries of the FESCo meeting was
posted on this mailing list.

Unfortunately, I have to recorgnised that this was not happens after the meeting time was moved to friday. The last summary which I have found on the FESCo-page in the
wiki was from the meeing on 3/6/2009.

Not all people have the time to following the FESCo meeting live on the IRC channel
and reading a IRC log may be painful.

Best Regards:

Jochen Schmitt