Need advice pertaining to GSoC proposal

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 07:53:56 UTC 2009

I'm not a fan of the 1-click. If you want it in the repo, then package it
and put it in the repo. If it can't be in the repo for legal reasons then
package it and submit it to rpmfusion.

If you have an outside rpm, then yum localinstall it.

-Adam
(From my G1)

On Apr 4, 2009 2:45 AM, "Debayan Banerjee" <debayanin at gmail.com> wrote:

2009/4/4 Debayan Banerjee <debayanin at gmail.com>:

> > Ok. My only aim was to make package installations an easier task. I am
Infact the application period for gsoc is over and the proposal that I
submitted has many things that this llist hates. I still want to know
what this list thinks would be a useful addition. I also added a point
about modifying Koji to generate these catalog files if possible.

-- Be Intelligent, Use GNU/Linux http://debayanin.googlepages.com/
http://debayan.wordpress.com...