Looking for reviews swaps

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 17:36:29 UTC 2009

On Sun, 05 Apr 2009 18:56:09 +0200, Ralf wrote:

> Hans de Goede wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I've just packaged this cool recently set free old style
> > adventure game drascula, including music and subtitles
> > in French, German, Spanish and Italian.
>
> Well I am reading this in drascula-music's readme.txt:
>
>  > 3) You may not charge a fee for the game itself. This includes
>  > reselling the
>  > game as an individual item.
>
> Sounds like a "non-free" package to me.

 2) You may charge a reasonable copying fee for this archive, and may
distribute it in aggregate as part of a larger and possibly commercial software
distribution (such as a Linux distribution or magazine coverdisk). You must
provide proper attribution and ensure that this Readme and all associated
copyright notices and disclaimers are left intact.