Re: Need advice pertaining to GSoC proposal

On Tuesday 07 April 2009 03:16:38 Debayan Banerjee wrote:

> Well it does not has the ability to add official repositories if
> needed. It only installs a package if the repository is already added
> to the system.

All official repositories are provided in the fedora-release package.  If we
ever have reason to add or change the repository collection, we release an
update to that package.  There should never be any need to initiate a change
to the Fedora repositories from a web browser.  Even if we did want to offer
repository definitions outside of fedora-release, the configurations for them
would be added as separate packages to the Fedora repositories, and the
installation of those separate packages could be launched using the browser
plugin.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 n-man com