Re: Strange build failure on koji dist-f11

On Tue, 7 Apr 2009, Jon Ciesla wrote:

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Wed, 2009-04-08 at 01:41 +0900, Mamoru Tasaka wrote:

Hello, all:

Currently it seems that all builds on dist-f11 fails due to some
strange error:

This is what I was seeing during rawhide production for the past few
days.  Oddly enough I didn't see it today.

I've got it too.

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1283347&name=root.log

Yuck. But this is strange... I looked through mash logs earlier today and the first occurrence of this breakage was on April 1st (what a nice co-incidence) and always just on i586.

Something's obviously very broken, but previous rpm update had been about a week before that, seems unlikely to me that the same rpm version would work fine for a week and then all of a sudden start blowing up all over the place with memory corruption on i586.

Me wonders how come mash was affected by this already a week ago and koji only now.

	- Panu -