My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Wed Apr 8 15:25:48 UTC 2009

David wrote:

> Said more simply? This discussion is on the wrong list. You're talking to
> the wrong people. Actually it looks more like you are talking to yourselves.
Not quite: Setting up a distro and preparing packages to include them
into a distro is a bit more than blindly following "upstreams".

It also means package maintainers to be "listening" to their
"user-base", to communicate their user-base's concerns upstream and to
deviate from upstream when necessary.