Getting debuginfo into a mock chroot?

Tom Lane tgl at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 19:19:51 UTC 2009

Jesse Keating <jkeating at redhat.com> writes:
>> mock --install does nothing and emits not a hint about why not.

> Did you enable the debuginfo repos in your mock config?

Hah, I had been trying to enable it in the regular yum.repos.d file,
not in the mock config file.  However, adding

[fedora-debug]
name=fedora-debug
mirrorlist=http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=rawhide-debug&arch=x86_64
failovermethod=priority

didn't change anything.

> You can bump up
> the yum debug level to something higher than 1 in your mock config,

Sorry to be obtuse, but I'm not seeing where to do that?  mock -v does
confirm that it's executing

DEBUG: Executing command: /usr/bin/yum --installroot /var/lib/mock/fedora-rawhide-x86_64/root/  install glibc-debuginfo-2.9.90-12
DEBUG: Child returncode was: 0

and that that's obviously not taking long enough to have done anything,
but I'm not having luck getting yum to explain itself.

			regards, tom lane