opensync downgrade to 0.22

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Apr 8 20:04:56 UTC 2009

On Mon, 2009-04-06 at 08:18 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:

> > It turns out this was actually a hickup in kdepimlibs, the scriptlet to move
> > the libkcal.so devel symlink to the %{_libdir}/kde4/devel directory was
> > incorrect in our recent kdepimlibs builds. (This was not noticed with KDE
> > packages because they use CMake exported targets which exports the
> > versioned library, so they link the versioned library directly and never
> > use the symlink.)
> >
> > This should be fixed in kdepimlibs-4.2.2-3.fc11 and
> > libopensync-plugin-kdepim-0.22-5.fc11.
>
> Roger, will give it a shot. Sorry I didn't reply earlier - was out for
> the weekend already.

Wow, you're a hero - it actually works. I wasn't expecting that, I have
to admit =)

I tested by syncing evolution <-> kdepim and running kontact, all the
contacts showed up with correct data. Some contacts had got duplicated
for some reason, but still, nice effort. (they may actually have got
duplicated in earlier testing of something else, and I just didn't
notice - that's a possibility). thanks!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey