Re: system-config-lvm sources

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009, Itamar Reis Peixoto wrote:

how to get the system-config-lvm sources ?

yumdownloader --source system-config-lvm

according with

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SystemConfig/lvm

doesn't work

$ export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous rhlinux redhat com:/usr/local/CVS

I use cvs.fedora.redhat.com, but i am not sure if that is because I'm a
packager. But my cvs checkout worked fine.

Paul