My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Ralf Corsepius rc040203 at freenet.de
Fri Apr 10 08:54:11 UTC 2009

Gregory Maxwell wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 3:35 PM, Ralf Corsepius <rc040203 at freenet.de> wrote:
>> Correct - my opinion still is: upstream's decision is silly.
>
> Anyone propose a patch that moves the zap to something suitably
> impossible to press accidentally… like ctrl-alt-backspace then type
> killxnow? :)
As I wrote several time before in this threat: To me, c-a-bs is an
emergency button. Any additional action but "immediately killing X"
voids this aspect.

>> Also, provided the hazzle this issue has caused, I am deeply convinced the
>> change would have been reverted in Fedora, if Fedora package maintainer
>> wasn't a RH employee.
>
> Oh no! RedHat has been subverted by the conspiracy of emacs users?!
No, experience in Fedora has told many @RedHat's simply don't care about
opinion but their own.

It's what is commonly known as "Red Hat's arrogance and ignorance".