Orphaning a few packages

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 04:50:49 UTC 2009

Notifying intention to take ownership is outlined in the procedures in the
wiki, please read these guidelines and obide by them.

-Adam
(From my G1)

On Apr 12, 2009 7:54 PM, "Orcan Ogetbil" <oget.fedora at gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 8:17 PM, Orcan Ogetbil wrote: > On Sun, Apr 12, 2009
at 8:12 PM, Kevin Kofle...
I re-orphaned portaudio. I see that it is patched to work with
pulseaudio, which, I think, must be banned from the surface of Earth.
I am not planning to maintain a package with such a patch.

Anyone who is interested can take it over.

Orcan

PS: Speaking just for myself, I won't be among those people who'll get
annoyed if someone takes over an orphaned package and does not report
this on the mailing list. For everyone's information.

https://www.redhat.com/mailman/list...