opensync downgrade to 0.22

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 07:35:39 UTC 2009

> > Some contacts had got duplicated for some reason, but still, nice effort.
>
> Unfortunately, as I've been told, duplication of data is an inherent issue
> with libopensync 0.22, and the main reason why they're working on
> redesigning everything in 0.3x/0.40. Unfortunately, their redesign is
> breaking everything at the moment. :-(

Yes, but it's more of a long-term issue (or if you get an incomplete
sync - the problem is a 'slow sync' duplicates data). I wouldn't expect
it as a matter of course on a single-shot test sync. As I said, though,
it could actually have been duplicated prior to the sync, I didn't think
to check. I'll do some more extensive testing with various devices in a
bit.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey