Re: More orphaned packages that need homes

Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
On 04/13/2009 01:29 PM, Jon Ciesla wrote:

nmurray is co-maintainer of  the last 3.  Might be a good candidate?

In a wholly related coincidence, nmurray is no longer interested in
maintaining his Fedora packages and has orphaned them. ;)

~spot

Bah! :) I'm doing the libmng Merge Review. If I take ownership, can I finish it myself?

--
in your fear, speak only peace
in your fear, seek only love

-d. bowie