More orphaned packages that need homes

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Mon Apr 13 17:44:30 UTC 2009

On 04/13/2009 07:23 PM, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:
> A few more newly orphaned packages that need homes:
>
> funionfs:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/funionfs
>
> giflib:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/giflib
>
> ImageMagick:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/ImageMagick
>
> libmng:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/packages/name/libmng
>
> Please pick them up for Fedora 10 and Devel. As an added bonus, all of
> these packages have already been updated to their latest versions in
> rawhide.

I'm glad to hear that nmurray has orphaned them, this gives a much better
representation of the state they have actually been in for the last 2 years
atleast. As I've been taking care of ImageMagick during this time, I'll take
official ownership now. Co-maintainers much welcome, and if someone else
wants it all together just say the word!

Regards,

Hans