My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Christopher Stone chris.stone at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 02:10:13 UTC 2009

On Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Peter Hutterer
<peter.hutterer at who-t.net> wrote:
> A vote of a non-representative group is still non-representative even if you
> increase the sample size. so I'm not sure how a vote on fedora-devel should be
> worth more or less than a vote on xorg-devel, or gnome-devel, or...

You should also note that on every single mailing list, including
x.org's, the consensus was overwhelming against changing the defaults.
 You will not be able to find any thread on any mailing list where the
majority of people think ctrl-alt-bksp should be removed.  Try to
prove me wrong.

The decision was made on IRC by a couple of guys with no logs.