Build failure

Pierre-Yves pingou at pingoured.fr
Wed Apr 15 06:58:52 UTC 2009

Dear all,

I am facing a problem at build time that I do not understand.
The package geanyvc builds fine in F11 [1] but it crashes in F10 [2] and
F9 [3]

We first though there was a requires missing in Geany itself (#493566)
but this issue is solved in geany 0.16-2.fc10.
In addition the build.log says :
"configure: error: Package requirements (geany >= 0.16) were not met:"
While the root.log shows that it install:
geany-devel                 i386        0.16-2.fc10

I would be interested in any help to solve this problem.

Thanks,
Pierre

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=96329
[2] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1299624