opensync downgrade to 0.22

Juha Tuomala Juha.Tuomala at iki.fi
Wed Apr 15 10:03:08 UTC 2009

On Wednesday 15 April 2009 10:19:38 Kevin Kofler wrote:
> But in the thread you pointed me to, the one who actually does the work (D.
> Gollub) was in favor of keeping it around.

Yes, because he wants to protect the project's reputation. Dropping
it temporarily from distro may give wrong message to the community
(which I don't agree btw).

In my opinion, we should send people to manually compile and test
the trunk and help the development, not to ask support for dead release.

Once 0.40 is released, it's back in business and hopefully it turns
out to be a good framework. Future changes should also be smaller
and releases more frequent.

Tuju

--
Varo hattupäisiä autoilijoita.