Subject: Please help me with this build problem with dist-f10
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2009 19:09:34 +0430
From: Hedayat Vatankhah <hedayat grad com>
To: Development discussions related to Fedora <fedora-devel-list redhat com>

Hi all,
I built this package successfully in rawhide, but in Fedora 10 it fails.
Would you please help me with this error:
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1282950&name=build.log

It seems to me that there is something wrong with Fedora 10's libtool.
The previous version of this package successfully compiled on Fedora 10,
and I don't expect any changes in the new package in these areas!

Thanks in advance,
Hedayat