Re: My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

Dave Airlie wrote:
On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 09:28 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

You @RH guys could easily have avoided these threads - It was solely your decision to ignore the community.

No we ignored you and one other guy.

Announcement in your radio: "There's a ghostdriver on interstate Fedora"
You: "One? Hundreds!"

I'm sure every decision you make ever is for the good of the community,
just as the X.org developers believe this was for the good of the
community.
I don't care what the X.org guys do - I care about what the RH people who maintain the X-packages in Fedora do: Turn Fedora into a "Ubuntu cult" and turn Linux into a poor single-user/single-seat Windows imitation.

In case I wasn't clear: The "ctl-alt-bs" issue only is the tip of the iceberg. Much of what RH has pushed into fedora is from same category.

... turning away in disgust.