Re: My first DontZap use case while testing F11 beta

On Thu, 2009-04-16 at 09:28 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> > You're putting words in my mouth. I have no particular opinion either
> > way. All I've ever said is that it isn't a big deal.
> Wrong, you are defending RH's decision not to revert this "ctl-alt-bs"
> insanity, i.e. you have taken a position.

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!!

No, I'm not. I said:

"Oh, come on, quit exaggerating. This is a pretty trivial issue. Grow a
sense of perspective."

That's not defending either position, just contending that the stature
of the issue as a whole is not very high.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey