Getting rid of /usr for F12?

Adam Miller maxamillion at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 04:25:41 UTC 2009

I would like to keep /usr because I use /usr/local/ for backups and other
random things... really don't see a reason to nuke it anyways.

-Adam
(From my G1)

On Apr 16, 2009 8:14 PM, "Adam Williamson" <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:

On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 01:58 +0200, Lennart Poettering wrote: > Heya, > >
there's one topic that kee...
What are these discussions? What's the win exactly? This would no doubt
involve quite a lot of work and cause niggling problems here and there:
what are we winning to offset that loss?
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey

https://www.redhat.com/mailman/list...