Re: packages that have not yet rebuilt in dist-f11

On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 21:25 -0700, Alex Lancaster wrote:

> > On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 14:46 -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
> >> The following packages have yet to be built in dist-f11
>
> > The list from bill is a bit light.  I've re-ran my needed rebuild
> > script and it is at
> > http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/needed-f11-rebuilds.html
>
> I think I asked this question a while back, but didn't get an answer:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-devel-list/2009-April/msg00064.html
>
> Can someone spell out what the consequences are (good, bad or ugly) if
> these packages aren't rebuilt in time for F-11?
>
> Will they fail to install or somesuch?
>
> Alex

They will install, and should function just fine.  However the first
time we have to do an update for them, things may go badly if it won't
clearly rebuild.  Also, it means that not all of our package set has the
sha256 checksum, which is a checkbox item.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!