PulseAudio and sound apps (was: Re: Orphaning a few packages)

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 06:04:56 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 10:56 PM, Orcan Ogetbil  wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 9:59 PM, Kevin Kofler wrote:
>>
>> FYI, the issue there is just with the default settings: there is no
>> soundfont configured by default in QSynth or fluidsynth. (Thanks to Jon
>> Escombe for pointing this out.)
>>
>>        Kevin Kofler
>
> I got comaintainership for QSynth just today and I'll look into this issue now.

Fixed and built for F-12, F-11, F-10, F-9. For the last two, I
couldn't add the update to the qt45 batch in bodhi. It says: "you
don't have commit access to kdemultimedia".

Anyhow, I'd be glad if someone with commit access could update the
batch with the following:

qsynth-0.3.3-6.fc9
qsynth-0.3.3-6.fc10

qjackctl-0.3.4-1.fc9
qjackctl-0.3.4-1.fc10

Please test the new qsynth defaults and let me know if anything is
wrong. The config files are stored in ~/.config/rncbc.org/

Cheers,
Orcan