debugging crontab

Hi folks,

I've got a problem with my offlineimap setup under f11 (under f9 and f10
it works well):

I have:
*/5 * * * * DISPLAY=:0.0 /usr/bin/offlineimap -u Gnome.GnomeUI /dev/null
2>&1 #JOB_ID_1

in crontab.

Running offlineimap directly works well (so its no issue with GnomeUI).
The cronjob hangs forever.

Any ideas how I can figure out whats different in both cases?

regards

christoph