packages that have not yet rebuilt in dist-f11

Milos Jakubicek xjakub at fi.muni.cz
Mon Apr 20 15:21:23 UTC 2009

Hi,

Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Fri, 2009-04-17 at 14:46 -0400, Bill Nottingham wrote:
>> The following packages have yet to be built in dist-f11
>
> The list from bill is a bit light.  I've re-ran my needed rebuild script
> and it is at http://jkeating.fedorapeople.org/needed-f11-rebuilds.html

I looked at some of them, here are the results:

1)

Fixed:
kdetv
cone
showimg
ruby-ldap
boo
+
gnome-specimen
seedit
where no changes were necessary (no clue why they two failed in February)

(will request a freeze break for all of them later)

2)

Regarding avr-libc: the package fails just because of the
binary-in-noarch check, although it is noarch obviously:
http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=1306596
Forcing noarch by overriding:

%global _binaries_in_noarch_packages_terminate_build 0

solves the problem, but before building it, I'd like somebody to ensure
me that this is indeed the right way to go...

3)

I also succeeded in building busybox on i586, x86_64 and ppc, but ppc64
is still failing, see the scratch builds:

https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1306569
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=1306050 (ppc64 failure)

4)
Jesse, could you regenerate the list please?

+ Would it be possible to kick all the rest of the failures to build
once more? The logs from February are gone, hence one has always to do a
scratch build first to see what's going on anyway...

Regards,
Milos