Re: Proposal: Single GPG key per Fedora release (starting with 11)

On Tue, 2009-04-21 at 09:41 +0200, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:
> What is the plan for rawhide?
>
> Would be great if packages don't need to be (re-)signed for (test)
> releases.  So I could ask jidgo to scan the local rawhide mirror for
> packages when composing a beta iso.

Maybe with F12 we can start auto-signing packages for rawhide with the
next release's key.  We're just getting a signing server deployed that
will help us with manual signing, but it hasn't been made to automate
yet.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!